Please read the following before signing up for a class.
- Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance if you are unable to attend your class.
- The class supply list will be given at time time of class sign up.
- 20% discount on supplies purchased at time of class sign up.
- Please label all belongings such as quilt rulers and rotary cutters.
- Please silence all cell phones during class.
All classes for Individual class
A 37x40 quilt, great for hanging in your sewing space. It is simple and fun to piece and could also easily be adjusted to a lap quilt with the addition of borders.
This class is designed to meet each individuals interests and schedules. Whether sewing is your new found hobby or you an advanced sewer. You can learn how to use your new sewing machine, read sewing patterns or simply perfect a certain skill. Please call to schedule your 1-2 hour class.
Each month we will create a new project. Improve your hooping, stabilizing and combination designing skills in this class. This class meets the second Thursday of each month
As you learn to make 15 different quilt blocks, you will learn the unique story behind each design. Pick up a supply list and join the class! Dates: Second Thursday of each month Time: 6:00pm - 8.00pm Fee: $20 per class
Each month we will create a new project. Improve your hooping, stabilizing and combination designing skills in this class. Class meets the second Thursday of each month