Please read the following before signing up for a class.
- Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance if you are unable to attend your class.
- The class supply list will be given at time time of class sign up.
- 20% discount on supplies purchased at time of class sign up.
- Please label all belongings such as quilt rulers and rotary cutters.
- Please silence all cell phones during class.
Classes Search and Views Navigation
This class is designed to meet each individuals interests and schedules. If sewing is your new found hobby or you are an advanced sewer you will find this beneficial. You can learn how to use your new sewing machine, read sewing patterns or simply perfect a certain skill. Please call to schedule your 1-2 hour class. 20% discount on supplies bought with this class.
Join us to learn basic sewing skills. Beginners and intermediate sewers welcome. Projects will be a jelly roll rug, a three pocket tote, and an apron.
These classes are for those who own embroidery machines; any make and model. Each month there will be an embroidery project to whet your appetite for more and improved embroidery. Supply lists will be provided prior to class.
Make a block each month. Each block has a story. There are many techniques learned with this quilt. This class will meet the third Thursday of each month.
Beautiful strawberry runner with a checker board sashing.