Please read the following before signing up for a class.
- Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance if you are unable to attend your class.
- The class supply list will be given at time time of class sign up.
- 20% discount on supplies purchased at time of class sign up.
- Please label all belongings such as quilt rulers and rotary cutters.
- Please silence all cell phones during class.
Classes Search and Views Navigation
Pick your fabric colors and join us to make this lovely hexagon shaped table topper.
These classes are for those who own embroidery machines; any make and model. Each month there will be an embroidery project to whet your appetite for more and improved embroidery. Supply lists will be provided prior to class.
Quilts were an important part of settling the west. We will do one block per month. Join our class. Fabric for each block included. This class will meet the fourth Thursday of each month.
Make a lovely rug in the colors you choose.
Join us and enjoy making a fun spring tote.
As you learn to make 15 different quilt blocks, you will learn the unique story behind each design. Pick up a supply list and join the class! Dates: Second Thursday of each month Time: 6:00pm - 8.00pm Fee: $20 per class