Please read the following before signing up for a class.
- Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance if you are unable to attend your class.
- The class supply list will be given at time time of class sign up.
- 20% discount on supplies purchased at time of class sign up.
- Please label all belongings such as quilt rulers and rotary cutters.
- Please silence all cell phones during class.
Classes Search and Views Navigation
This class is designed to meet your schedule and interest needs. You can use this class to learn more about how to read and understand a pattern, learn a new skill or to get help completing a specific project you have in mind.
Your child will learn the basics of machine and hand sewing. A simple project is done in each class with materials supplied. Please bring scissors, pins, and seam ripper. Call to register. These classes fill quickly.
Beautiful quilt made with your choice of colors from our collection. You may see our sample in the store. Join us for an interesting learning experience.
Make a block each month. Each block has a story. There are many techniques learned with this quilt. This class will meet the third Thursday of each month.
Quilts were an important part of settling the west. Join our class as we complete one block per month. Fabric for each block included. We will meet the 4th Thursday of each month.
These classes are for those who own embroidery machines; any make and model. Each month there will be an embroidery project to whet your appetite for more and improved embroidery. Supply lists will be provided prior to class.